Well hello there friend! We am happy you have stumbled upon our page! If you are newly engaged, we are willing to bet that you can relate to any one of the following scenarios:
- You have a pin-board full of incredible ideas, but no hot clue how to put those ideas into motion.
- You don't know which order to secure your vendors, tackle your ever growing to-do list or how to get this constant weight off your shoulders.
- You've either attended a whole bunch of friends weddings & know exactly what you don't want, or attended none and have no idea what you want.
- You truly want your family members & friends to relax & enjoy a stress free day, but don't know how to make that happen.
- You are a super busy person with a family or career and just don't have the time to add more things to your plate.
- You aren't willing to sacrifice your current lifestyle to spend 300+ hours planning your wedding day.
You've come to the right place!
Hi! I am Tricia, the owner of Tricia Bachewich Events, a boutique wedding planning company in Winnipeg, which was established in 2016. I run a large team of qualified, professional planners ready to step in & help you on your special day!
I am a lover of coffee, plants, travel, wine and podcasts. I understand how complex it is to be a host and a guest all at the same time. I want to be by your side to guide you and help you to make educated and informed decisions throughout your planning process.. I want you to have a personalized design, all while ensuring that your guests have the most thoughtfully planned experience possible.
Our team has worked with clients that have budgets ranging from $20,000-$100,000 in Winnipeg and the surrounding areas. Our packages are customized to suit your needs & your budget.
I am also an educator & co-owner of Engaged WPG, education and inspiration for the forward-thinking couple.
If the pandemic has taught us anything, it's the importance of family & celebration in unique ways. Allow us to guide, support & encourage you on your unique wedding planning journey.
- Tricia Bachewich xoxo