Are you looking to add a little personal touch to your cocktail hour or bar at your wedding? We've got just the thing for you, a signature drink! Your signature drink could be you and your partners favourite cocktail, a colourful drink to match the colour scheme of your wedding or a drink to highlight an aspect of your relationship or wedding day!
Here are a few of our favourite signature drink ideas!
First up is the famous Caesar cocktail,
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon steak seasoning
- ¼ ounce lime juice (from about 1/2 a lime), and more for coating the rim of the glass
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 4 ounces Mott's Clamato or other tomato-clam juice
- A pickled vegetable (green beans are popular), for garnish
- Blend the celery salt, garlic salt and steak seasoning. Dip the rim of a pint glass or Mason jar in lime juice, then dip it in the spice mix to create a spiced rim.
- Add the vodka to the glass. Fill with ice. Add the Worcestershire and hot sauces, and the lime juice. Fill glass with Clamato. Stir briefly, about 5 seconds. Garnish with a pickled vegetable of your choice.
If you are looking for a signature cocktail that is more fruity a good option could be a Sex On The Beach cocktail.
- 50ml vodka
- 25ml peach schnapps
- 2 oranges, juiced, plus 2 slices to garnish
- 50ml cranberry juice
- glacÃ© cherries, to garnish (optional)
- Fill two tall glasses with ice cubes. Pour the vodka, peach schnapps and fruit juices into a large jug and stir.
- Divide the mixture between the two glasses and stir gently to combine. Garnish with the cocktail cherries and orange slices.
Another fan favourite is a Blackberry Mojito
- 4 Teaspoons sugar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 Cup seltzer water
- 1/4 Cup vodka or rum
- 12 Driscoll's Blackberries
- 12 large mint leaves
- 6 to 8 ice cubes
Muddle blackberries, mint leaves, sugar, lemon juice, and lime juice in a tall glass.
Add vodka or rum.
We hope this helped you find the perfect signature cocktail for your wedding!