- Who are you, what you do and who you serve?
Bella's Castle is a boutique one of a kind castle wedding venue in Manitoba.
- What services do you offer?
We offer catering, bar tending, decor rental, speaker rental and guest room rentals.
- Do you offer all-inclusive packages?
Yes and no, our packages include everything except for food because the menu can be so different.
- What is your maximum capacity?
Regular times 110, COVID-19 rules 90.
- Do you have bridal cottages/getting ready locations on-site?
Oh yes, a beautiful third-floor bridal suite for the bride and her party to get ready in. Grooms can get ready on the second floor.
- What is the biggest trend you have seen since being in the industry?
Themed weddings are really becoming popular, we have seen Beauty and the Beast, Harry Potter and next year we have a Medieval-themed wedding booked.
- How far in advance do your clients typically book you?
Typically one year in advance, although we had quite a few times last summer (2020) where the couples book us the week before. We had one lovely couple who changed their location to the castle four days before the wedding and they still had a great turn out.
- Can you give us one of your industry tips that brides or grooms don't often know?
With the more intimate weddings, what we have seen that brides and groom tend to do is booking the whole castle for a couple of nights for their closest friends and family and altogether have a wedding/getaway.
- How do you stand out?
This is where the magic happens!
- Anything else you would like to mention?
My name is Lili and I am the owner of Bella's Castle. From the initial tour to the wedding day, I am there the whole time for the couples. To make a dream wedding come true is really my passion and I am also really happy to announce that we have acquired one of the top red seal chefs from Assiniboine Park Conservancy!
Want to see more of Bella's Castle? Check out their blog, Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest!